Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"Kisses on the Lips"

Okay this is the post where you all are going to roll your eyes at me because I took a million pictures of Lily doing virtually the same thing - in my defense she doesn't do too much. Except you grandparents and a select few of my friends - although the friends might still roll their eyes. Well roll away because here they come! :-)

Lily loves playing with daddy's beard

Smiles!!

She's got daddy totally wrapped around her finger

I think she is just as obsessed with beards as her daddy.

Getting loved on :)
They couldn't get enough of her :-)

Very rarely does Donna take a normal picture. Her and Josh Owen



She thinks I'm crazy - that's okay - I probably am

Saying goodbye to Wendy at the airport


Little smiles :)


Newt wanted in on the loving


L.O.L.





Lil and I had a little talk

Mhmm - no normalcy with this woman



Daddies little girl :)




Easter dress!! :)



To end- I thought Lily would like to play with her stuffed animals because generally she likes to lay down and look around. But she got a little upset with me...I suppose I'll try again when she's older :)

Hope you all enjoyed them and aren't rolling your eyes too much at me :)

2 comments:

  1. cute! i think all moms take a million pics of the baby just laying there...they are to darn cute not too.

    ReplyDelete