Friday, December 9, 2011

Twenty nine weeks down only ELEVEN to go! Crazy how fast this has been going! Although Luke thinks it's never going to get here he's so anxious and excited to meet Lily :). It's been awhile since I've posted a picture up - here's me at 29 weeks and Newt wanted to be included in this moment.




Since the last time I've posted my mom, sister and nephew Jacob came and visited us for Thanksgiving! It was a lot of fun and us ladies were able to get away with the Ritters and go shooting!

Donna and the pink lady

Donna with my gun

Chief showing mom the ropes ;)
Mom's liking this a little too much.... ;)
Mom looks quite peaceful here lol

Me showing Lily the ropes

Making sure Donna doesn't accidentally shoot someone

Don't mess with him

The gun is heavy

Luke was making me mad, by the time I had the clay in my site he already shot it to bits

Finally I got some shooting time to myself

The crazy kiddos. Yeah, it was hard to even get them in the frame all at once let alone smiling or posed. We tried. They were playing cops and robbers

Scary skeleton with a gun!

Anyway, that's what's new! Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment